My friend's remedy for flu: Lemon Juice with Lemongrass and Honey
This immune booster drink is just perfect to protect health.
Ingredients: (4 people)
- 3 Lemons
- 5 Lemongrass
- 1 Ginger
- 100 ml Honey
- 2.5 liters Water
- The first thing that you need to wash lemons, lemongrass and
- Soak all ingredients in dilute salt water.
- Rinse and smash lemongrass then slightly, slice vertically,
- Slice ginger and lemon
- The amount of lemongrass is optional because some people do not like the lemongrass smell.
- The amount of lemon peel also makes the drink bitter, making it difficult to drink for some people, so it can be adjusted less accordingly.
- Preliminary processing of lemon juice, lemongrass and honey.
- Boiling 2.5 liters of water to the boil with honey (reduce the amount of honey accordingly your taste)
- Add the ginger and cook for 2 minutes.
- Continue to add lemongrass for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, cover, and keep in the pot for 30 minutes.
- When the water is lukewarm, squeezing the lemon in, avoid squeezing it while the water is still hot because it loses Vitamin C in the lemon.
* Step 2:
- Cook the lemon juice with lemongrass and honey.
- Lemongrass honey, lemon juice is fragrant with lemongrass and ginger, with a slight sour taste of lemon.
- This drink is very healthy for you and your family.
- This drink can be refrigerated to use during the day.
- Lemongrass, lemon and honey are easy to find ingredients, rich in vitamin C and other substances that help strengthen the body's resistance and protect the health.
- It's super easy to make at home!
- I'am not sure if this drink will help you fight the flu or treat and prevent them, but it tastes awesome!